NBSB

I think I'm in the classic category NBSB. I really find boys so weird.

One day they are clingy, chatty, ask you anything about things. Another day they're as cold as the north pole's ice cap and just replies haha or lol. Like what the--? Did I do something to make your mood swing faster than mine or it's just a guy thing?

It's not normal that guys notice me, or that all of a sudden choose to sit beside me, or ask me out, or call me on a new year's eve after midnight so technically it's a New Year's day--besides him.

Maybe I was too flattered for him that gave his time and notice me.  Does it mean I like him?

Someone told me that guys can be weird and get all shy when they're around the girls they like. How can he like me when he only knows me just the tip of the iceberg level?

We need more time, I hope he would ask me out again 😳 But then again, what's meant to be will always be meant to be.

Comments

Popular Posts