JACKIE TELLS (more about her)

Welcome, to What Does Jackie Tell? – a blog that has transformed from a personal diary into an engaging platform. Here are some random and intriguing facts about me and this blog:

  • This blog came to life in 2014 when I was a novice in the blogging realm.
  • Check out my previous college blog at http://herdioramas.weebly.com/.
  • This blog talks about helpful insights on restaurants, places to visit, DIY projects, and random musings.
  • This was born during a transitional period when I left my job as an Account Executive to help out my parents in managing our family business.
  • I am a Business Administration graduate specializing in Marketing and Advertising Management
  • I am also a Youth Leader—volunteered in various initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity, tree planting, and feeding program events, among others.
  • May 13 is my day, never mind the year I also stopped counting after 25.😁
  • I'm captivated by food and bespectacled gentlemen—hence, my husband.
  • Greece tops my list of non-Asian countries to explore if only I could take flight.
  • Potatoes are my ultimate comfort food—fried, baked, in saladsno cooking method is off-limits.
~
  • Blogging unleashed my passion for writing and sharing experiences online.
  • Traveling brings me joy as I discover diverse cultures and new culinary adventures, it fuels my passion for language learning, which adds another layer of immersion to my travels.
  • I lived in Thailand for a brief period, working as an English and Math teacher.
  • I lived in Japan as an exchange language student and worked part-time, gaining a deep respect for dedicated working students. Wishing you success in all your endeavors. 🙏
  • Now, I'm currently pursuing an intermediate level of Japanese language with the aim of passing JLPT N3 this year. 🙏🙏
  • Besides that, I am also passionate about cooking and baking, I used to sell my delectable creations based on popular demand from friends and family. Well, if you're curious about my baking wonders, don't hesitate to ask and satisfy your cravings or wonder forever.😉
  • But that's not all, I've also dabbled in freelance event projects as a side gig, handling debuts, weddings, and concerts. Fun fact: I've hosted in one.
  • I'm like an industrious ant, always stocking up on food to satisfy my moody taste buds. I crave, I indulge, or I create.
  • DIY is my mantra; I dive into kitchen experiments, dye my own hair, and enjoy repairing/repurposing clothes, when I can I would. 

So, join me in exploring a world of adventures, experiences, advice, raves, rants, and gastronomical escapades! I'm excited to share the highlights of my journey with you. Thank you for your continued support and blessings to you all! 💕

~Jackie


*Edited this on July 2021*



DISCLAIMER: 
The blog site's Photos, Videos, Recipes, Craft-works, and other works posted here are protected by a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives license. Sharing of the work to other websites is allowed though proper credits should be given, the person sharing it must share a link back to this site. 
Photos, Videos, and other works are of the authors' unless otherwise stated with proper credit.
In any case that the works published on this site would be used for commercial purposes, permission should be asked. You may e-mail the author at jpmontoya13@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular Posts