#JACKIEATS | Flakee Crepes, a new creperie in Cavite

Yay! Feat. my two sisters! Forgive our selfies.

I've heard of this new creperie near our place been eyeing to try it since then. Till one day..

Us with our crepes
A cute little space, a little table, long sofa, a counter and an open preparation/cooking area. Interiors were okay. Simple. Though I suggest they put more chairs and table 'cause they only have one long table and sofa so that diners would have a little more privacy for space.



Menu


preparation area

Halfway through :)

The food was okay not that bad. Though there's nothing special on it. Its just a simple ice cream in a creape plus the nuts, sprinkles and mallows. No whipped cream. :(
For the sake of trying its okay. Its a bit pricey for the quality. I expected more. But I'm willing to have another take on their other crepes.



Rocky Mallow Ice cream crepe (P120)
Mango Temptation Ice cream crepe (P120)
Another thing, I don't like the manner on how they let the crepes cool down in the electric fan after cooking. Take note, all the microorganism lurking around might be on the crepe when its done like that.  Minus 50% for bad hygiene. Its a good thing my stomach doesn't react after I've eaten.

Its a good thing that me and my friends enjoyed each others company not really the food. Nevertheless the owner was friendly.

Warning: The following are some selfie shots. :)









Flake Crepe
Covelandia Road, Kawit, Cavite
Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts