#JACKIEATS | New go-to Healthy Fix at JUJU EATS!

Finally the new healthy fix as you like!

A clear menu board for reference on what you'll gonna order. Everything is listed!
They have many a la carte to choose from if you don't have any idea on what to order. As a first timer I was a bit confused if I'll gonna try their a la carte or I'll have it DIY. So I asked if I could replace the topping to another in their a la carte menu but saddly they said no. Anyway the staff were very polite and accommodating, a plus point. So I opted back to plan A which was to make my own. 

Toppings (Veggies)
 After checking the toppings I pick corn, carrot, and cherry tomatoes.

Toppings (Meats, Cheeses and Nuts)
Then decided to have Bacon, Parmesan and Walnuts for additional toppings.

 At the counter waiting for my own version of Juju eats salad. Oh, they also have detox juices and smoothies to go all the way healthiness.
inside the store
The store's simplicity compliments their products, light and simple. 

 Me and Sam with our salads.

 Happy me before I indulge my bowl!

My bowl
Half bowl of my Make-Your-Own (P135) with additional Walnuts, Bacon and Parmesan (P50)

     My Bowl consist of: 

  • House Mix for base 
  • Corn, carrots and tomato for the 3 free toppings
  • Caesar for the dressing
  • Additional walnuts, bacon and parmessan (fave toppings)
I really love my creation, but of course its mine. haha. Kidding aside, I love how each of the ingredients I chose specially of course the bacon. Unlike other thin strips their was thick and full of flavor which gives nice salty kick on my salad. Walnuts gave crunch and the freshness of veggies was excellent-crispness in every bite. Yum! I must say the serving was generous for a half bowl.


Sam's bowl
What she got was one of their best-seller, Crispy Catfish half (P145) in a whole wheat tortilla wrap. It has a new refreshing flavor and I bet many pinoys would love it. Sourness of the green mango, spice in the red onion and the catfish itself very good mix of flavors. The creators really know the pinoy palette works. 


Since the half serving was big for a person, we got a take out for half of our food.
outside shot of the store--with me of course!

We got there mid-day so not so many people in. I also heard from other reviews that parking was very limited.

JUJU EATS
G/F BCS Building, Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Makati City

Comments

Popular Posts