Loving Can Hurt Sometimes

Hope I could love myself more.

Dear God,

I know I don't understand the fallout of things around me. I am sad. Lonely. I felt alone.
Why the people I care about doesn't bear with what I feel? Why do I need to act the opposite? I do care for what they feel instead of mine. Sometimes it’s too sickening that I felt I was abandoned. I CARED TOO MUCH that they don't notice anymore what I'd do for them. I could cancel my plan the whole day just to be with them. I could execute magic tricks if I needed to just to be with them. Oftentimes I make excuses just to meet them. But then again, I was unnoticed --my efforts were blown away just like that.

Yes, I need attention once in a while. I am a breathing organism and longing to be needed and loved.

It hurts. It's breaking my heart. I'm sorry because I felt bad.

Lord, would you just take away all this sadness.

Longingly,
Me


Maybe its me.. (sorry again for the foul words, image not mine)

Comments

Popular Posts