10 Things I Hate About Her

When her logic was too stupid and cynical
and only her opinion matters
I hate it

When she's too noisy
rambling and mumbling
about things over and over
I hate it

When I'm talking to her about something
and doesn't talk back
shuts me out like I don't exist
I hate it

When she doesn't know 
that she's killing me to shame on public
And I'm like 'Earth eat me now'
I hate it

When all the anger in my blood 
automatically activates when she's around
I hate it

When she intentionally find every wrong that there is (even when there's none)
just to have something to say
I hate it

When I don't want to mind her
but inside me still cares
I hate it

When I don't know any other reason 
why I always hate her
I hate it

And when she makes me angry so fast 
words would come out my mouth easily
making me realize I've said harsh things
I hate it

I love her but 
I also hate her
Is that possible?


Sorry xxx

Comments

Popular Posts