Closing the Curtain on 2023: A Blogging Revival for 2024 & Cherished Memories

Hey, digital pals! 🎉✨ Can you believe we're on the brink of bidding farewell to 2023? Time sure does fly when you're caught up in the whirlwind of life! As the year wraps up, I find myself in a reflective mood, and what better way to close the chapter in 2023 than with a grand blogging revival fiesta?

Btw, that's me, my husband, and our fur baby rabbit, Kuro.

It's been a while since I last shared my thoughts in the vast expanse of the internet. My blog, once a haven of memories and musings, has been collecting virtual dust bunnies. But fear not, dear readers, for I am ready to break out the keyboard and bring back the blogging shenanigans with a bang!

Bid farewell to the mundane and welcome the extraordinary as we usher in 2024 with a blogging extravaganza! 🚀🎇 There's something magical about revisiting the past, scrolling through old entries, and reliving the emotional rollercoaster.

2024, brace yourself for the ultimate blog revival party! 🎈🎊 I'm shaking off the cobwebs, tapping into my creative energy, and preparing to share the highs, lows, and downright hilarious moments that life has in store. Brace yourself, 2024, for the ultimate blog revival party! 🎈🎊 And you, my fantastic readers, are integral to this adventure!

With that joyous revival unexpectedly came disheartening news.

---

In this solemn moment, I pay tribute to my aunt, Tita Chat, a selfless, strong, and independent woman who peacefully passed away around 10 in the evening today. A courageous cancer survivor from eight years ago, she unexpectedly became critically ill again recently. She served as my role model for strength and independence, shaping who I am today. Despite residing in Vienna, Austria, without a family of her own, every time she returned to the Philippines, she lived with my family, deepening our bond and making me look forward to every Christmas.

Unfortunately, this Christmas brings sorrow as Tita Chat won't be returning back to us anymore. However, it is a consolation that she no longer suffers from pain and sadness alone. In this challenging time, I find solace in cherished memories, and despite the physical distance, her impact on my life is immeasurable. May she rest in peace with the Lord, and may her legacy be remembered forever.

---

With the bittersweet turn of events, I've realized something profound:

Life is short, slipping by whether we appreciate it or not. When faced with sadness, I've learned not to let negativity stick around. Instead, I take the lesson it offers and let it go. Embracing the times spent alone or with loved ones, I've found that, in the big picture of life, these moments are what really count.


To hope and love,

Jackie

Comments

Popular Posts