Self: Bouncing Back

With my condition now, I don’t know how to be back to my career, my ministry – which I sadly missed and needed. I presume.
I’m unemployed. Had lost status on my ministry, no life? What now? And I also gained back the pounds I’ve lost. And its summer! Gosh! Can’t wear that cute swimsuit I just have ordered.
Already applied and interviewed for jobs that I have imagined myself being into it. But still, none. I am expecting for one though, but no calls or emails yet. I’m losing hope.
How would I bounce back Lord? I want to revive myself in the ministry. I want to get hold or had my atm deposited with a paycheck again. And loose pounds again by practically just commuting.
Oh you would really understand what you've lost, I mean the work & ministry -- not really the pounds, when they’re nowhere in your hands, ah not literally. In the middle of watching a series I suddenly realized that I needed to know what I really wanted to be. And I wanna bounce back, grow up, be better, be an inspiration, and be the woman that my parents would be proud of. That I would be proud of. And that God would be proud of for seeing the purpose why He created me.
On a positive note, I am still standing, surviving in God’s grace.  Still, I needed to bounce back to life – my life.

So this is what my first post is. Definitely, not a good start. But I think starting in one point is having the first step.

Note to self: Re-focus!

Comments

Popular Posts