#JACKIEATS | MELT Grilled Cheesery at Uptown Place Mall, BGC


Cheese Lovers!! Your dream has come to life as MELT GRILLED CHEESERY opened its doors to offer its mouthwatering cheesy creations. Located on the veranda of the 3rd floor of Uptown Place Mall in Bonifacio Global City. Melt's cheesy menu was really a must-try!
Reading their menu was a heaven-on-earth-mouthwatering teaser for the cheese monster in me. Every item has the cheesy goodness, oh wait 'till their dessert. This was a brilliant concept, I told myself while devouring those made-in-heaven melts, which, made me realize that cheese was so versatile and inspiring to use in the kitchen. Let's try soon #jackiebakes ;)

BTW, most of their creations were good for groups of 2 to 3 persons but if you're that cheesy, get one exclusive for yourself. Oh, Valentine's day is coming, I suggest you bring your special someone here and share this cheesiness as you melt in each other's grill. Way to get too cheesy huh?

So before I had a MELT-down, let us start this cheesiest sesh ever!

THE POT ROAST CHEESE TOAST (P545) 
Again, say it with me "the pot roast cheese toast" doesn't it sounds satisfying to say and even so as it tastes. Mash potatoes and super melt-in-your-mouth roasted beef goodness.

THE BIG BUFF (P420)
Has the harmony of buffalo and butter-coated fried chicken pepperoni, red bell peppers, caramelized onions, paprika, and aioli.

Slow Braised BBQ Pork (P430) I questioned myself why I didn't try it? In the busyness turn of events I forgot to try it for myself so if anyone of you guys has tasted it let me know, please? Oh well, there's always a next time! ;)

For a delectable dessert, there's Dulce de Lecheese (P285) which is my favorite of all because their homemade dulce de leche complimented the grilled cheese sandwich so well I can't even. But forgive me because everyone was too excited to dig in I didn't capture its goodness!


Melt Grilled Cheesery
Uptown Place Mall, 9th ave. corner 36th St. BGC
Taguig, Philippines
Contact no. (02) 946 3370

Comments

Popular Posts