#JACKIEATS | MAMA LOU'S ITALIAN KITCHEN branches out at EVIA Lifestyle Center




My comeback was worth it! Spent the evening at the newly built EVIA mall along Daang Hari in a relaxed and homey Italian restaurant, MAMA LOU'S. After more than six months of being absent in Team Aldous' blog events and being out of the country, finally, my long wait for it has ended and started in the merriest dinner event I had. I've missed Team Aldous and all the escapades with them.

Mama Lou's new branch has just made me excited because it was the nearest to reach from my place. Much easier to drag my fam bam around compared to their other branches, when cravings kick in. Moreover, I was too hungry not to get my hands on their delicious pasta dishes. So let's get started with great food you'll absolutely look forward to.

Some appetizers to start up the party was the..


Oriental Salad (P325)
Let's #startwithgreens

Bacon Poutine (P195)
For some fries and gooey cheese who won't want this?

Mozzarella Sticks (P180)
Another cheesy goodness. Such a wonderful night, oh wait! We were just on appetizers..

Nachos (P275)
This won't fail for barkadas


Then came what I've been waiting for..

Spaghetti Seafood Olio (P315) 
Good seafood-ie pasta dish.

Risotto Di Mare (P350) 
Everyone's bet! I fell in love since.

Lasagna (P295) 
Comfort food at its finest!

Italian Sardine (P275) 
A Spanish-Italian dish

Truffle Mac and Cheese (P285)
Indeed, the darling of the crowd!


There are also rice plates..

Grilled Tuna Belly (P325) 
Which at first look we were confused if it is a chicken or pork, base on what we see but unfortunately, we were all wrong hahaha! It comes with a flavorful sauce that made it so perfect!

Chicken Diavalo (P390)
Mama Lou's version of roasted chicken.

Scallopini Marsala (P360)


Yummy desserts, not so sweet, and just right to cap off the night!

Take the Cannoli (P200) 
Something to look forward to after a hearty meal, with just the right amount of sweetness and creaminess.

Homemade Chocolate Cake (P160)
A moist chocolate slice to finish this awesome evening.

PS. I forgot to take a picture of my yummy drink of the night, Grape shake, a must-try!

My suggestion? 
The Bacon Poutine, Truffle Mac and Cheese, Risotto Di Mare, Grilled Tuna Belly, and Cannoli!



Mama Lou's Italian Kitchen
 G/F Evia Lifestyle Center, Daang-Hari, Las Piñas City 

Comments

Popular Posts