HELLO the Second Time Around


Foremost, I would like to say hello to everyone who has kept in touch and kept visiting this site! You don't know how thankful I am. Also, I want to apologize for being on hiatus the past months. I guess you all deserve to know what had been going on. So yeah here it goes..

I had already told you from my previous blog post that I was in Thailand, well yes, I'm still here. I stayed here for a while for work (rumaket ang lola, haha). Most of you would be asking what did I do? What work did I do? Well, let's just say, something that involves me teaching english and math (yes, math). 

Of course, I've come here without my gogo-gadget laptop. So it has been hard for me to make a blog post. But then I sneaked one or two posts that I managed to create using the company's computer.
Days had been busy, paperworks cosumed my desk as well as my day. In short I haven't got time and inspiration to create posts so I'm apologizing for everyone. 

To date my site has on going construction, layouting, and planning on buying a domain. Yes because I need to have my own proper website. I guess it would make anything official, not to mention professional. 

Now, I'm gearing towards the comeback of me aaaaaand some backlogs I awe to the online community.

THANK GOD! THANK YOU ALL! I'm so excited!

Comments


  1. Hello there,Jackie,

    My name is Kim of Jacaranda Travels, I'm so glad I came across your blog while intentionally looking top travel bloggers.

    I was browsing around your blog and I can't resist not to comment on this particular post. I enjoyed your visit in Thailand.

    Anyway, I was hoping if you are interested for an interview that we will post on our business travel blog at www.jacarandatravels.com
    Thank you, hoping for your positive reply.


    Kimberly-Tourist spots in the Philippines
    jacaranda travels
    jacarandatravels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts