After some time..

It has been an alienating feeling to be in a place where I had not been accustomed, where I didn't grew up in. Out of the warmth of my bed and blanket. Out of the presence of my parents. Out of the walls of my favorite place--my room. And out of the land where I grew up being what I am now.


But life is all about change, and I need to hug this change. I need to feel the breeze and the scorching heat. I need to find my independence to myself (and of course to my Lord). I need to teach myself to embrace this need. I need to discipline my own self. To go, out to the wildernesss. To speak up eventhough everyone doesn't understand me. To stand on my own. To adapt the change that I am now experiencing (it is hard but every starting line is always hard).
And so continuously teaches me to depend on the will of the Lord rather than mine.

Friends and loved ones, thank you so much for your prayers and continuing support. 

For everyone that's in the same shoes, let's just keep the faith and learn to hug the change. But remain disciplined and always find joy eventhough it's unbearable.


Comments

Popular Posts