To the Great "Someone" everyone needed most

People have needs.
People have to had someone who will care.
Someone who will understand.
Someone who will share your burdens.
Someone who will laugh with you.
Someone who will be with you.
Someone who will give you respect.
Someone who will free their time for you.
Someone who will prioritize you.
Someone who will treat you the way you treat them.
Someone who'll help.
Someone who'll sympathize.
Someone who'll be the first to share your pain or joy.
And someone who will love you.

Most times this "Someone" is/are called friend/s.

------------

Where are you my friend when I needed you most?
I am deeply hurt right now and I am not sure if you are aware.
I thought that the importance I gave you is the same with the importance you're giving me. I hope.

I am in constant search for this Someone, I look for it to the people I meet I thought that I have found one, two, three.. or even ten of them. But when it's my time of need and longing none of them appeared or stay by my side.
Thankfully now I realized I already have this Someone ever since, who loved me even if I don't deserve it. Thank You Lord God because even in my darkest and loneliest you are still Someone who carried me all throughout.

To those of you who are still in search, let God be your Someone first and everything shall follow. (Matt. 6:33)

Comments

Popular Posts