#JACKIEATS | An Interactive GENKI SUSHI PHILIPPINES Dining Experience!


Do you know that Philippines has already been introduced to the bullet trains of Japan? Did your eyes opened wide? Well yes it's true via this new restaurant concept which they serve food right  through a bullet train.


Comes with neat and minimalistic japanese aesthetics that complimented the interactive ordering system, GENKI SUSHI has been offering now to Filipinos a new way of being in a restaurant. I don't know if it's fine dining or what but maybe it's interactive dining restaurant.


A loud greeting of "Irasshaimase!" will be heard throughout the diner every time customers enter and thus welcomes you to the place as it sets the energetic vibe inside. 



A happy staff will assist you in a table and will give you some intro on how you'll order on the ipad.


Matcha lovers (like me) will like this place because you have an access to making your own cup of matcha provided with a hot tap water in each table and a matcha powder, well, this is just pure matcha powder no more no less.


We ask if they have milk for the matcha but sadly they don't nonetheless they suggested to give us sugar instead because the matcha tasted a bit more like ground bigas (raw rice). Anyhow I had at least 2 cups of matcha -- I love matcha!



Ordering has never been this fun! I like browsing through the menu and selecting what I wanna order and I also enjoyed the exclusivity it gave me without or with less interaction with the waiting staff (ayokong nakakaabala masyado haha).

With a conveyor belt and RFID that tracks your orders and delivers it timely and accurately.


Chicken Teriyaki Don
Black Pepper Chicken Don
Ordered Chicken Teriyaki Don (P190) and Black Pepper Chicken Don (P190), I must say this is one of the best I've tasted and really a value for money just less that 200 pesos with a generous tender chicken pieces coated with teriyaki sauce you may want to order an extra rice. For me, the serving was really filling that I had to give a portion to my friend.

Fried Gyoza
Spicy Salmon Maki
Also ordered Fried Gyoza (P150) the taste was gyoza good but I hadn't read that it was deep fried when the train stopped I was like, "Why?" nevertheless doesn't compromise the taste though I still liked the steamed and just bottom-fried version. Spicy Salmon Maki (P150) on the other hand was also good according to my friend, cause I'm too full to try it.



I would definitely be back to try other selections they have and to have my order delivered through mini bullet train hihi.

Some other snapshots.






GENKI SUSHI
2nd Floor, Bonifacio Stop Over, Rizal Drive Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Contact no/s: (02) 624 2867

Comments

Popular Posts