Minor Glitches

*photo found on Pintereset

As what the fox said to the Little Prince, "What is essential is invisible to the eye."

I just realize that those little things, those small details are those being overlooked most of the time, those we think are unnecessary are those that are really necessary. Are you getting my point?

Noticing the unnoticeable.
The way you smile, the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you flip and tuck your hair or bite your lip, how you crack a joke, your weakness, mannerisms, your rants, and raves --favorite foods, movies, topic, topak, hobby, ice cream flavor, restaurant, signature porma, dream destination, dream guy and OTHER mostly unnecessary stuff. Especially those things you shared with others that you don't anymore remember but someone does.

*** I hope I had that someone who knew those minor things about me, because its when I know that someone pays attention. That I am worth somebody's time.

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18

Comments

Popular Posts