Obsessing with 'The Mindy Project' and Loom Bands!

And I'm back! I am so sorry I have been absent in the blogging business for about a week or so.

I had been busy catching up on 'The Mindy Project' seasons 1 and 2, at the same time I had been addicted with the famous Loom Bands.

Watching the 'The Mindy Project' was very fun and hilarious, light and easy. A Rom-Com staring Mindy Kaling as Mindy Lahiri, a gynecologist whom dealing with roller coaster of romantic flings, relationships, work, and troubled personal life that had put her into a persona in which a co-star Chris Messina as Danny Castellano a best friend and colleague who then realizes that he was in love with her at the ending part of season 2. Sooo excited for season 3, can't wait!

On the other hand, if you are going to ask me about loom bands I'll be posting my creations SOON!
Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts