#JACKIEATS | TEABERI Milk Tea at Glorrietta

After an appointment in Makati, on my way to the shuttle terminal, I decided that I really needed something to nip on the way home. So I drop by at this new milk tea place which my friend recommended.
 

I found Teaberi's kiosk very cute with some tables and benches for those who wanted to sit while sipping their teas or catching up with friends.




They offer a wide array of flavors and kinds of tea.

Menu

Knowing myself I always go for something contrasting, so I chose Cocoa Cheese Froth large for P120--asked the cashier the difference between medium to large and she showed me both cups--big difference so I chose the bigger one since it's just a P10 difference.

Cocoa cheese froth (M-P110; L-P120)

My first sip was like, Woah! It is really chocolaty, very pure & thick. Then their cheese froth, was the best I've tasted so far if I compare it to Happy Lemon's, Affinitea's, Lemon Baby's & Prosperitea's versions.
I ended up mixing the cheese froth with the cocoa since the cocoa mixture is very thick but it gave me the umay factor when the froth was gone. Still, I feel the quality of the drink equates to the money I spent on it. Thumbs up!

Teaberi
3/F Glorietta 2 (Bridgeway), Palm Dr, Ayala Center, Makati

Comments

Popular Posts