#JACREATES | DIY Project #1 : Midi to Mini Skirt Reinvention


The skirt I bought in a thrift store worth P70php. I wasn’t gonna buy it at first cause I don’t like the length. Though, I like its prints & its style and the button down thingy so I decided to reinvent it.

Let’s get startin’.
Before photo was a mid long skirt. I measured up to what length will I cut it down.

Then this already chopped up!

Then I fold and put markers/pins as to where I will sew it.

After that, I popped it in my sewing machine. (sew inner lining first)

Almost done, just needs a little more rounds.

Then, Viola! The reinvented look –after.

I’m fond of wearing skirts, or anything with cute prints and patterns in it, especially if the design is very stylish and unique at the same time comfortable and flattering. It‘s summer now and florals are very suitable for this hot hot hot season.

So, what could you say about it, or if you have requests or suggestions would gladly wanna know.


Comments

Popular Posts