4th Year of Food Adventure with Team Aldous: Quiz Night & Beer Pong at Wingman!





Whatever time it is, I always can't say no to chicken wings. So I guess it is not so impulsive of me to say "yes" to the #TeamAldouson4 blog event's 4th year anniversary!! Wooohooo!




Also, another way to reward myself on a Saturday night after my long hours of work is to eat chicken wings and participate in a quiz night!



You heard it right! Wings with lots of flavors to choose from! I wanna try everything but of course, I couldn't in one sitting. So, absolutely there will be a next time and a next time and yes, a next time. Countless next times.



While waiting for the quiz night to start, we got to try the Garlic Parmesan Curly Twist Fries (P175) and Homemade Onion Rings (P150) which make everyone even more eager for the mains because those were both cool starters. Drinks like Blue Lemonade and Iced Tea were also served after asking about our preferences.



When everyone was settled we started the Quiz Night, which the owner of the Wingman himself hosted. And FYI they are continuously running quiz nights every Thursday, so you know where to go!






This quiz night was in favor of those trivia/movie enthusiasts there's one current event question but because I don't have time to watch television anymore I don't really have any idea. My team was the best of the underdogs, but still, we tried. It was fun anyway.

And finally, I see those glimmering wings heading straight to where we were seated. Btw, You may choose if you'll have 1/2 Dozen Wings (P235) or a Dozen Wings (P395). I do suggest the dozen because it will be too bitin. Or 2 half dozen with different flavors for variety. Because you just can't really have one.
With that, the flavors we tried were...




 The Classic Buffalo flavor that started it all. And it was my favorite among all the flavors that were served still old school but legit.



 Then I saw fire, oh it's flaming! I was a bit late on capturing the fire because it was too fast that it already disappeared just seconds when it reached the table. This flavor was literally hot it's on fire! Hence the name, Hellfire. They purposely served it with a scoop of ice cream in case of a mouth emergency. Haha. For me, it was tolerable, you could try it out for yourself if you're a spicy lover. 



There was also the Honey Garlic a contrast of flavor that was chasing each other inside my mouth. Also, a good one to try out!



Also, another addicting flavor was Garlic Parmesan, what I like about this is that it doesn't scrimp on the parmesan but it doesn't overpower the flavor of garlic.



And another one of their classics was the Praire Fire, its spice level can vary on your choice. There's medium, hot, apocalyptic, and inferno. Choose inferno if you dare *wink*.

For all their wings, I love that it was fresh off the fryer and crispy, and the flavors they served were on point!



The 3rd part of Team Aldous' 4th-year celebration was the Beer Pong Tournament. I really don't know that it will bring a competitive spirit within us. Unfortunately, I am playing alone since my partner was absent. Since I also don't like beer because it triggers my acidity. So when the opponent scores I ask Aldous (the team captain) to have my drink. Hehe!


Also, the beer pong was along the Bar area of Wingman as you can see. They have great selections of alcoholic drinks.


Finally, when we were finished throwing balls on that beer cups, we were served with Brownie A La Mode (P150) dessert to cap off the activity-packed night, while catching up with fellow bloggers.


As lovely as these desserts were, my fellow bloggers have become friends along the way while sharing stories and these Deep-fried Sneakers (P150). Just the proper dessert to say cheers to tonight's party!

Comments

Popular Posts