#JACKIEATS | Newbie alert! VIBE CAFE at Forbestown Road, Burgos Circle, BGC, Taguig


Vibe Café is the very own cafe of Life Yoga beside it, located along Eight Forbestown Road in Burgos Circle.
I am eyeing to try yoga but then again schedule is my biggest enemy :( but soon will do!

Love the wall!

Vibe cafe is a cute place to hangout alone or with a few friends with a very chill atmosphere. The walls were colorfully painted very nice setting the artistic vibe inside. 


Also, there are for sale towels, yoga mats, work out clothes, etc., that you may wanna check out, or if you suddenly forgot your things for yoga. There's also books that you may want to read.


Now moving on to the food.

*right click, select 'open in new tab' to enlarge

I like that the menu was presented with preferences for those who want gluten-free, protein packed, vegan or vegetarian meal choices.


I got the Mush-a-Boom Rice (P230) which has three kinds of mushroom, egg and veggie rice. The mushrooms have just right softness but a bit on the salty side. The rice were brown rice and just cooked perfectly fine but the veggies were too mushy-soft overcooked and I could tell by the texture that it was from a frozen pack. The meal would be perfect if the veggies were fresh and has a little crunch. Overall I think it was a nice but a bit filling meal --I haven't finished it but I enjoyed it.

PS. They also have a green bar call Juicebox that serves juices, smoothies and power shots to supply you nutritionally. You could also rent the Juicebox if you have parties or get together for the health buffs in you.


I tried on one of the smoothie called Pink Cadillac (P180), which has watermelon, cucumber, lemon, mint and ginger. Amazingly refreshing and healthy, not too sweet and I just like how every ingredient doesn't overpower each other.

When I get back I'm eyeing on the salads, or the pasta and some iced coffee maybe after a relaxing yoga.

ViBE Café
2/F, Eight Forbestown Road, Burgos Circle, BGC, Taguig.
Open 10AM-10PM daily.
Contact no: 886-7500
Email: press@lifeyogacenter.com
Instagram: @vibe.cafe on
Facebook: facebook.com/Vibe.cafeatLiFE

Comments

Popular Posts