#JACKIEATS | CASA ITALIA: An Italian Cafe in Manila!



Casa Italia is a newly opened cafe is a gelato haven! Pride's itself for being an italian restaurant which houses high quality of food ingredients, from the staff uniforms to the furnitures.



With the summer situation like these who wouldn't want something that would beat the summer heat and relax at the same time?




As soon as you see it from the outside you'll be lured to come in as if something's pulling you to enter. Cool and hip and somewhere I would like to stay and compose my blog posts or edit pictures.





They also serve pastas, pastries and pizza.



I'm in love with the elegant interior and a dozen of.. oh more than double the dozen of gelato flavors you'll find.

LEMON taste test, it will perk up your mood with a scoop of its sourness.
While contemplating for the chosen flavors with my friends.
They are also super generous of letting you taste every flavor there is and they would encourage you more to try other flavors and also suggests if you tell them what your palette would like at the moment. That my friends I would call an excellent customer service! I guarantee you'll have a hard time on concluding a flavor because everything tastes good.

Happy Jackie is happy to serve you ;) haha doing some photo ops with the gelatos!



We decided to order Grande  (P260 comes with 3 flavors) one flavor of choice for the three of us. They also gave the option to put it on a waffle cone.



I got the Crunchy Hazelnut and my two other friend chose Bailey's and Mango Cheesecake. Overall was a good combination with the nutty, crunchy and creamy flavor of Hazelnut to a tarty and salty touch of Mango Cheesecake and the a slight alcoholic bitter taste of Bailey's.



PS. Are you wondering what's number eight on the wall mean? It tells you that they don't let the roasted coffee stay more than eight weeks on stock.

Lots of interesting pieces around as well as interiors. I want to try more of the flavors they got and since they doesn't have Matcha when I visited I would surely come back and also try their food and coffee.

CASA ITALIA
Burgos Park Forbes Town, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Contact No: +65 6899 1588
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/casaitalia1962/
Website: www.casaitalia1962.com

Comments

Popular Posts