#JACKIEATS | Landed at SEBO PACIFIC, Bacoor, Cavite

11/28/2015 03:02:00 AM



A literally #PUTOKBATOK  hole-in-the-wall restaurant located inside (as in super over) a village (Justinville) in Bacoor, Cavite. It is a garage turned restaurant, small, open and a bit hot (good thing they already installed exhaust fan when I visited again). 

UPDATE! December 10, 2015, TODAY is the opening of their new location!
Take note of their new address and  RBT Building, Aguinaldo Highway, Brgy. Mabolo, Cebu City , and its nearer my place teehee!


The name itself was witty and has brand recall (wow marketing terms) because it was named after one of the most knowed airlines here in the Philippines.  Cebu has became Sebo , a Filipino term for grease in relation to their greasy yet delicious food offerings. Hence, Sebo Pacific . But, I think that the name of the restaurant has got nothing to do with the grunge vibe inside and its wall design that has a skull somewhere there. Better if they use more of an airline concept instead? Or a fusion of it why not right? Okay Grease Pacific please tell me if you're gonna be using my idea. Just tag me or whatever haha. I got you free feature here. : P


 This was the facade of Sebo Pacific, has a waiting area near the gate.


 It opens 6 2am I think most of the time and the place is fully booked so if you're planing to go on a weekend better call them first for a reservation, because the first time we try to go without a reservation on a sunday the line was too long so we opted to go somewhere else. Second attempt was successful because we called before we go there one saturday.


Actually its my second time to try this place out.
On my first visit with friends I tried their Sizzling Bulalo (P140) , one of the bestsellers. Its not what's on my mind, (which was a whole bone marrow in Bulalo just like with sauce) instead, it was the tender meat of the bone marrow itself. Soft melt-in-your-mouth texture met my gaze, and what I like most was their now popular white gravy  smothered  in the sizzling meat with veggies on the side. With rice included this was really a catch because it could be shared by two girls. 
Since Crispy Dinuguan is not available, we just ordered the BBQ Ribs (P120) also, but I'm not really a fan though its serving was also good for two.



On the second visit , we got there early so we had a table instantly No more waiting, but when we got out people are starting to grow. I'm with the two boys,  my brother and cousin, we  just had one order of Crispy Dinuguan imagine my joy to finally try it at last! And the Burger Steak since my brother keeps on insisting it. Both had rice with it so I just ordered an extra rice.
Rice serving was also big, that's value for money.



Crispy Dinuguan (P90)  Look how tempting that was. Geez! Allergy-crave!
A generous amount of pork, crispy pork belly but the chicharon-like skin that I am anticipating was not what I'm expecting, sad its a bit tough,  very hard to chew on. 128531 I like that on the last drop the warmness of it was there. The taste was okay just that it has too many chunks of ginger in there. Though the serving was great because it really is  good for two.

The Burger Steak (P90) , my brother ate the serving staff asks if the burger's size is big and true enough it is huge (see picture below of how the patty was thick). Also served sizzling with white gravy which makes everything so yummy. It is very good for two persons as well. 




We also got a pitcher of orange juice (P30) which is good for 3-4 persons, by the way a glass is priced at P10, so better get the pitcher instead.






I did not expect that I'd be so full. Service was good very diligent and not that long waiting time. Value for money is a triple thumbs up for me . Would I return? Yes of course! I heard that they will launch a new menu along with their new location and it's not that far. Very good time for them to move out to a bigger place because people will be in all places the coming holiday. #Christmasfeels 


Hope I got a knack at the #loolooexplorerpackgiveaway * crosses fingers * and the Looloo app. Please pray for me to win. Thanks guys! :)

For their menu check it here .

SEBO PACIFIC
332 Diamond St. Perpetua l Village 4 Panapaan 8, Justinville, Bacoo, Cavite (old / closed)
RBT Building, Aguinaldo Highway, Brgy. Mabolo, Bacoor Cavite  (new location landing soon)
Operating Hours: not yet available as of the moment
Contact no: 0922 384 1569

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

The blog site's Photos, Videos, Recipes, Craft-works and other works posted here are protected by a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives license. Sharing of the work to other websites is allowed though proper credits should be given, the person sharing it must share a link back to this site.

Photos, Videos and other works are of the authors' unless otherwise stated with proper credit.

In any case that the works published in this site would be used for commercial purposes, permission should be asked. You may e-mail the author at jackiepmontoya@gmail.com.

JACKIE MONTOYA

JACKIE MONTOYA
Out-boxing myself as a newbie in the Blogging world. Events Coordinator by passion, Self-confessed Gastro-venturer, DIY hobbyist, Aspiring Chef, a Nifty-Thrifty Traveler and an Imaginative Reader. Live with Faith. Love with Faith.
25 | PHILIPPINES