#JACKIEATS | Maitre Chocolatier Boutique Cafe at Jupiter Street

Inside the store.

This was a Chocolate Disneyland for chocoholics! When you enter chocolates will welcome you, interiors where chocolate brown colored / chocolate-like as well, tables, chairs and cushions. It will bring you to a chocolate-y vibe.
Menu

Here's what I found from their menu and it's similar to my favorite flavor in Gelatissimo which was CHILI CHOCOLATE! They had it in a frappe version which make my taste buds excited. 
They got me on my first sip! Superb chocolate-y goodness, rich and with a kick of spiciness as an after effect was just so perfect! The whipped cream on top has a smooth and a not-easy-to-break-or-melt texture.

I was with a friend, and she tried the Nutella Frappe. I could easily determine that they gave you a generous amount of Nutella goodness in your cup with some chocolate shavings on top without whipped cream.
Chili Chocolate Frappe
Nutella




And you could see from the photos (above) that we had the place to ourselves. The staffs were very friendly. Also we had a great timing which they had an on-going promotions, and we got the first to try it on their store. Mechanics: just like their Facebook / Instagram page and let them see. They would let you pick out a folded papers from what will be your prize. My friend has the luck that time she got one of the big prize which was a big bar of Lindt chocolate while I got a consolation of Werther's Original Caramel Candies (photo below) which luckily was one of my childhood favorites. Thanks to us!
Our prizes

Matre Chocolatier Boutique Cafe
2A # 28 corner Astra Jupiter St., Bel-Air, Makati City

Comments

Popular Posts