#JACKIEATS | MITSUYADO SEI-MEN: The House of Tsukemen


You might ask what's Tsukemen by the way.
A definition from Ask.com said, "dipping noodles". The noodles and soup are served in separate bowls. The diner dips the noodles in the soup before eating. Can be served hot or chilled.
In my opinion, its like ramen that was dissected. All the ingredients were separated and the trick is to eat it the other way around.



These two animals will greet you as you open the door. Its the waiting area I think, but we came here on a Saturday lunchtime I guess, tables occupied are just few, maybe 5?
You will instantly be transported to the streets of Japan--the ambiane & interiors.
T'was the kitchen area.
Walls with japanese posters on it.(Me and Sam)
Me wandering what to order.
 Finally, decided to try the raved about Double Cheese Tsukemen (P410-large) good for sharing IMO.
So I was like what to do, how to eat this, so at first I dunk my noodles in cheese then it will tastes like mac n' cheese, then I tried mixing the broth, now that'll do the trick. Japanese version of mac n' cheese. Noooo, its more than that--its an interesting and new experience for me.
Me busy on mixing my tsukemen. :)


For a whole lotta new japanese street experience come and experience it on a budget-friendlier-than-applying-a-visa-and-going-to-Japan extravaganza. Might be glimpse of Japan.

Mitsuyado Sei-Men
22 Jupiter St., Jupiter, Makati
Facebook

Comments

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts