Self: Reorganized and Refocused

I just got the news earlier today that I'll be one of the leaders again in our Youth Camp this coming May 12, 13 & 14.  Wait, May 13 is my birthday. Not good news.

However, I am not sure if I wanna be a youth leader now -- this camp. I have done this before why not now?
'Cause I know leadership is comprised of being an inspiration, role model, and in handling challenges.

Except, the said adjectives doesn't define my current state. I don't know how am I gonna teach those youths, help them to dream big or be a role model or an inspiration one day if I am currently not in a leader-y  mindset.

I just thought that I could not be a leader right now. I want to back out. No, I can't. I couldn't just back out like that.

So, I just have to deal with though I am not worthy of being a "leader", I think I am worthy of trying my best. Maybe this is one of God's bounce backing plan for me to reorganized myself and refocus to a better me. Hopefully.



Comments

Popular Posts